Hi guys! I’m so glad you liked my first ‘Christmas Bakes’ post and video!
This is a very simple recipe for rocky road Christmas pudding bites! These are so tasty and only takes a few minutes in total to make!
Scroll down for my video on YouTube!
Milk Chocolate 100g
Digestive Biscuits 6
Mini marshmallows 2 big handfuls
Red and green icing to decorate
- Gently melt the chocolate.
- In a large bowl, crush the Biscuits leaving some chunks.
- Add the marshmallows then mix.
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate to the biscuit mixture then mix well.
- Using your clean hands, shape the mix into little balls.
- Leave to set.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate then leave to set. This will give a smoother finish.
- Melt the white chocolate then pour over the top of the balls, leave to set.
- Decorate the rocky road with the red and green icing to look like Christmas puddings.
- Leave to set completely then enjoy! X
If you try any of my recipes out, please tag me on twitter or Instagram!