Hey guys! Today I thought I’d share another DIY with you. These look great and are so practical! Hope you like this post! X
What you need
Paint (I used gloss as I already had it and it went on the metal pretty good)
Washi tape (optional)
- First make sure the tins are clean and dry.
- Start painting the tins carefully. I had to put 2 coats as I didn’t use metal paint.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.
- When dry, if using washi tape, start sticking it around the tin (it might take a few tries but once you get the hang of it it’s easy!!)
- Done! I put my make up brushes in but you could store stationery, make up or anything you like in them!
Remember, if you try out any of my DIYs or recipes, tag me on twitter or instagram or use the hashtag #LittleGirlFromWales. I’d love to see your creations! X
Twitter – gwawrlj
instagram – gwawrlloydjones